Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Links for Thursday June 26th

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

Theme Song Jonathan Coulton - RE: Your Brains
"All we want to do is eat your brainsWe're not unreasonable; I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes"

Last weeks, Balls Deep, which is OK to link to since there were no links last week.

LOLCat of the week

Great great look at the F1 Scandal from last year.

Celtics Win, Celtics Win
Drink fully of the Haterade

This would be why I still run a computer with Windows2000 SP4 on it.

Wow this would be really cool.

This link reminds me of a funny story from the Super Bowl this year. Fox had these bumper promos where the Fox Football robot would get into a fight with a Terminator robot. This had my friend totally pissed off. He could not stand the fact that the Football robot would even get a punch in on the Terminator, since the Terminator is the most badass robot ever. Anyway I feel the same way about the Superman vs. Scorpion screenshot.

Fun with Pacman Baleez dat!

Not nearly as dirty as it sounds. I always thought is was called noodling.

Link of the Week - Must watch video.
"Hey Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes."

No comments: