Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Links for July 24th

"I make good life choices—mostly because they're forced on me—but I make them, and I find myself in unpleasant situations all the time. You know why? Because even if you have a choice it can and will be taken away from you. We're all fate's bitch. You might as well go ahead and bend over for destiny now. "

Theme Song
2 Words - Kanye West

Balls Deep goes to the Olympics.

LOLCat of the Week.

Big Ben's new swimming hole.

I find it hard to believe they even have bombers that can make it here anymore.

KSK NFC North Preview
mmmm Football and with the return of football comes the return on the Bears and the return of The Sex Cannon.

Great write-up in Wired about WarGames.
I did not know that John Lennon was in serious negotiations to play Professor Falken at the time of his murder.

List-o-rama
25 best movie sountracks, Nothing beats Singles. I had a midlife crisis at 18 after seeing that movie. These GenY whiny Emo bitches got nothing on my GenX angst.
5 Most Hated Athletes
10 ways to protect your junk and your brain from evil cellphones.
10 best monsters. Neil Gaimen is one twisted dude. Loved Anansai Boys though, great book. I must take offense to him leaving "The Gentlemen" from the Buffy episode "Hush" off his list.

Your a dirty pirate whore!!

These guys better not screw it up. I don't like Kidd on the team. He is going to take minutes away from Paul and be a defensive liability in the international game. I don't like having only 1 true 5 on the team. and way too many 2s.

If you are a USC Song Girl maybe you should take down your FaceBook page.
Look who gets a shoutout in SI this week. Sweetie I have seen the above pictures, the answer isn't "Your Smile"

It comes but only 3 times a year. The UCLA underwear run.

Ain't no party like a Kenny Iron's Party, cause a Kenny Iron's party don't stop.
Huh, So that is where all the white woman are at.

MTV is going to rape my adolescense.

Link of the Week
Good old Double J and Pacman in da house!!!

No comments: