Friday, November 14, 2008

The Links for November 13th

I am a choreographer. It's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to transform your stiff, robotic routines into poetry written with the human body. Follow me or perish, sweater-monkeys.

LOLCat of the Week

Theme Song
REM - Pop Song 89

The Jambaroo

God that game sucked ass bigtime.

List-o-rama
Top 10 cheerleader scandals
20 toys not yet turned into movies - I would go see a madballs movie.
11 movie tomboys
20 hottest cheerleading
squads

Companies that destroy the world

Set phaser's to Geek,

Dr. Paul talks sense to the masses.

"And I never recruited agaisnt Kentucky again", again, WTF!!!

An interview with the great PittGirl

And PittGirl's love letter to Pittsburgh

Wade and Jerry do Japan and ripoff Contact

Very good read on the election results.

The Pensblog recaps that
amazing game
from Tuesday night.

Link of the Week
Fantasy and Fantasy, nice

No comments: