Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Links for August 28th

I'm innocent. Well, except for a crime of passion. I did something stupid with someone and even worse than doing that stupid thing I did the same stupid thing with someone else and pretended I had never done that stupid thing before. You look confused, should I walk you through it?

Theme Song
A.F.I. - The Leaving Song Pt. 2

LOLCat of the Week

The last Balls Deep of 2008 with BDD

The continuity cop at Lucas Arts has to be the coolest job evar!!!!!
My favorite thing in this article was the idea of an Endor Holocaust after the end of Return. FN Ewoks die a slow painful death in a nuclear winter.

Fantasy Religious Draft depth board

List-o-rama
Top 10 things to look forward to this college football season
Top 5 dumbest goals
7 ways to teach a kid to ride a bike
Top 10 NFLers turned pro wrestler

Thursday Links prepares you for the openning of another NCAA Bowl Sub-division football season with great college football quotes

2Port Top 5
1. Georgia 0-0
2. USC 0-0
3. Florida 0-0
4. Teh OSU 0-0
5. LSU 0-0

Most depressing book EVAR!!!1!!!!! will be the most depressing movie evar!!!!!!

To prepare for the rapidly approaching hockey season, I present to you, The Shift

Just 37 days, 37 days. Maybe we should drink some Gretzky Haterade to help those 37 days pass by.

2008 Deadspin HOF class
Da Fuck Lion
Isiah Thomas
Buzz Bisinger

Suprise suprise, only a serious fool would live inside the city limits.

Even when they do something right they fuck it up.

I was going to write a little something up to explain to you why you should start watching Gossip Girl, but i will let The Angry T do it for me. XOXO 2Port

Link of the Week
Drew is already drinking the Fantasy Haterade.

No comments: