Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Links for October 2nd

If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time.

Theme Song
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

The Jambaroo

LOLCat of the Week hits a little too close to home this week. Stupid cats.

List-o-rama
15 hottest women on TV, mmmm Blake Lively
12 coolest sci-fi death scenes
Jim's best Office pranks

Charles Haley
has issues

Really? My KSK heroes are going legit on me?

Pittgirl breaks down week 4. All things are possible with Skippy when sluts are on the line.

Wii HD

We are trapped in a space-time bubble of emotions.

A rant on how much the Toy Megatron sucked iz-ass!!

I just noticed a shocking lack of T&A in this post. This should help.

Count Al fires Lane Kiffen

The poor poor man couldn't take it anymore. If baseball wasn't dead to me I would be more broke up about this.

I know funny, and
this
is funny.

Link of the Week
Ben visits Silky for some pleasure.

No comments: