Friday, October 24, 2008

Retro Links for October 16th

But we have soothed ourselves into imagining sudden change as something that happens outside the normal order of things. An accident, like a car crash. Or beyond our control, like a fatal illness. We do not conceive of sudden, radical, irrational change as built into the very fabric of existence. Yet it is.

Theme Song
A.F.I. - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

LOLCat of the Week

The Jambaroo

Week 6 in LOL fashion. The first one is funny because all Patriots Fan's are evil evil people.

These photos of the sun are absolutely amazing.

The entire collection of The Misadventures of Hello Cthulhu

List-o-rama
10 greatest sports curses
Want to oogle gymnists and not feel pervy, College OTR got you covered. 10 hot college gymnists.
10 dumbest Avenger moments not written by Brian Bendis
Cartmen's 9 most evil moments.
50 hottest women in tennis

I wish I was a Parasaurolophus
Cause if I was a Parasaurolophus
I'd do things a Parasaurolophus would do
I'd communicate with you

SHIT B OFF

Sad stock trader is sad.

The Sam Bowe story in this article is great. "I never recruited agaisnt Kentucky again."

Link of the Week
I about peed myself on the last one.
Truthful Advertisements

No comments: